Denmark’s premier Enterprise Software Sales Event – Helping companies scale faster, together!
In Denmark we are Masters of Enterprise Software!
The biggest Danish Tech successes have all been suppliers of enterprise software. Software that is developed and sold specifically to large enterprises.
Among the biggest Danish successes are companies like Zendesk, Unity, Sitecore, Tradeshift, Planday, Templafy, Peakon, and the list goes on!
New Danish enterprise software startups are continuing to emerge every year. However, they struggle to survive and scale due to long sales cycles and conservative enterprises.
The purpose of CopenScale’s Event is to help enterprise software entrants and incumbents scale on the shoulders of Denmark’s Giants!
The event is a not-for-profit event and focuses on creating a supportive ecosystem for enterprise software ventures in Denmark. There will be no selling at the event!
In partnership with:
CONNECT Denmark, Rainmaking, Vækstfonden, and more ...
Venue: Talent Garden Rainmaking, Holmen (around 60 guests)
When: 24. February, 2020
Doors open at 17:00.
The event is specific targeted for: B2B SaaS Founders, Sales, Marketing Reps & Customer Success Reps.
Number of attendees is limited - please signup early.
Only relevant attendees will be granted a space.
1. Qualification and sales funnels – Casper Kræfting, Head Of Sales, Peakon
2. International Outbound Engine – Niels Henrik Sodemann, CEO, Queue-IT
3. Account Based Marketing – Michael Heiberg, CEO, Ocean.io
4. B2B GrowthHacking- Casper Rouchman, Head of Growth, Templafy
5. Raising Capital to Scale – Espen Gadsbøll, Nordic Makers & NordicBAN
Break-out and on the spot sparring (NordicMakers, CONNECT Denmark, Vækstfonden)
Helping companies scale through knowledge sharing, advice and industry networking.
To be the go-to event for companies looking to scale their business in Denmark - attracting startups, scaleups, and industry stakeholders.
Business models. products and go-to-market strategies are becoming ever more complicated and complex, as new technologies and channels emerge.
For new entrants, the landscape is therefore opaque and difficult to navigate in.
CopenScale will serve as a compass for scale helping companies structure go-to-market activities by sharing inspiration, advice, and insights.
Event Value Proposition:
CopenScale allows attendees to scale on the shoulders of giants of experts and offers:
- Inspiration from speakers in similar industry domain.
- Free expert advice available for all attendees (CONNECT Denmark)
- Networking and knowledge-sharing with peers in similar industry domain.
Stakeholders attending will be:
- Companies: B2B SaaS Startups, Scaleups, SME’s.
- People: B2B SaaS Founders, sales / marketing reps and consultants