Forberende material og præsentationer er på engelsk/dansk. Drøftelser i panelet foregår på dansk.
Idea and USP
Empowers painters through collaborative painting. Solution takes large, repetitive surfaces (walls and ceilings). Detailed work left for painters
Labour shortage (86% in EU, 33% painters retired withing decade), physical strain from painting above shoulder height, lacking productivity
A collaborative painting robot comprised of a mobile base and an extendable pillar equipped with a spray mechanism. It automatically moves along walls, avoids objects, and spray-paint walls and ceilings up to 3.5m high. It is a low-cost plug-and-play solution focused on simplicity using off-the-shelf parts using our state-of-the art proprietary algorithm and user-friendly software.
Sales through distributors specialized in paint(ing tools). Annual service fee for support, maintenance, and updates
Construction painters, building maintenance organizations
Okibo, Les Companions, Transforma, Pace Robotics, and Canvas
Traditional painting tools (rollers, brushes) and spray painting machines (e.g. Wagner, Graco)
- o CTO - BSc. in Robotics and Mechatronics & MSc. In Robot Systems Engineering - part-time (20h p/w)
- o CPO - MEng. in Electrical and Computer Engineering & MSc. in Robot Systems Engineering - full-time
- o CEO – BBA. in International Business Marketing & Cand.Negot – full-time
Growth Opportunity and Market
Current market size estimated at 75.2 million EUR in the Nordic countries. CAGR EU average 2.42% and US 3.1%. McKinsey projects 30% automated by 2030 growing Nordic construction painting to ~1.17 billion EUR.
- o EU – Current 886.3 million EUR, 2030 estimated at 13.7 billion EUR
- o USA - Current 513.3 million EUR, 2030 estimated at 8.3 billion EUR
760,000 DKK (Innofounder, til Sep ’23), 25,000 (Mikrolegat), 40,000 (Equity)
- o Developing and testing 2nd prototype; on-site test in Dec ‘22/Jan’23
- o Designing MVP
Sustainable growth focused on the Nordics (Denmark, Sweden, Finland, and Norway)